Let's Talk Gold

More and more people are singing up to play World of Warcraft every day. The game provides players will and fun and social environment and keeps them entertained for years on end. WoW gives you the chance to avoid the reality of everyday life – a nice escapist break! Relax and earn a little gold to kill the time, or just have fun with your guild mates - not a bad way to spend an evening if you ask me. It’s better than spending countless hours roaming Facebook, Haha. Anyway, while you’re playing you’ll naturally build up a sizeable portion of gold.

However, not all of us are that lucky. Some of us are just bad with gold. There are items that can cost up to 20,000 gold! Ridiculous. Most people don’t like to endless grind for gold (I sure don’t), so it’s probably a good idea to have some sort of ‘system’ in place that lets you amass gold quickly and efficiently.

Establishing a System

What kind of system you ask? Well, I’m glad you asked because I’m about to tell you! Haha. Dallies are a great way to make some gold, but there is a certain way to go about doing them. You probably already know that the daily quests give a sizable gold reward. In World of Warcraft, items don’t start getting expensive until you start reaching the level cap. In the end, everything seems very expensive; especially everything your character needs to compete! If you have a game plan, you’ll have a great head start on getting everything your character needs, and some cool extras.
 
What’s your Gold per Hour?

If you’re trying to get the most gold possible as quickly as possible, you’ll have to change your ways slightly – focus on what is the most time efficient way to make gold. Like I mentioned previously, dallies are a great way to make gold every day. You complete the quest and get the gold. It’s very important, however, to pay attention to how much gold you are getting per quest. Try to pay attention to which quests are giving the most gold, and which take the least amount of time to complete. Say you make 250 gold, but you spent 5 hours doing it! This is an example of poor time management. To make the most gold per hour spent in game, you need a system to follow.

I’ll share with you the exact system I follow - Zygor's Dailies & Events Guide. Your time is important people! Check out Zygor Guides by clicking here. I realize some people may disagree with using Zygor’s approach, but I definitely think it’s worth checking out!

22 comments:

  1. systems are really important. Slight improvements in daily efficiencies can reap massive benefits over a month ot so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read a story about prisoners in china forced to farm gold. Search it its true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daaamn it is too expensive, I couldn't pay for WOW :(
    take care man, following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. used to love wow... wish i still had the time and will to play

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha oh Wow, i played that too much. canceled the sub soon after

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the blog. Good luck with it. +1follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've played mage since BC. It used to be a very hard class to play, now you can just faceroll Ice Lance :( Why Blizzard, why?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This would get me addicted to making gold as I'm not so good at making some in real life haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahah i used to sell gold in ffxi, good money from it too

    ReplyDelete
  10. I play EVE online and I bought ISK a couple of times. Now to understand in EVE if you don't have the skills to properly use something it doesn't matter how rich you are you will still suck. To make money in that I typically fire up my mining bot and go do something else while it mines asteroids and puts all the ore in station.

    ReplyDelete
  11. been playing Guild wars awaiting Guild Wars II

    ReplyDelete
  12. I play Kingdom of Loathing myself. I've recently earned 1,500,000 gold (called meat) and I was so happy. Then my clan leader drops 2 BILLION meat like it is nothing. People are crazy

    ReplyDelete
  13. My personal tip for gold making at the moment, stack up as hell before 4.2. The prices will go up when there is alot of people swappin gear as the new content gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All MMORPGs are turning into business opportunity for dedicated players, being able to make money off gold and such. I had a friend who used to make money selling MapleStory and RuneScape gold! Followed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Kristof Unpronounceable
    I read that a few days ago too, most of them do it voluntarily and consider it a job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't play WoW, but this would be useful if I played. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i was one of the lucky ones i gueess, i was running around a low level zone and this guy says into the gen chat, "First one who finds me gets all my gold cause im shutting down my account"

    well i paid it no heed till i just happen to run into his hiding to turn in a quest and he started yelling for me to come back .... he gave me something like 50k gold...this happened when i was lvl 5 mind ya,

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm currently only level 30 on WoW. These guides are helping me alot!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I say we trade out gold for bitcoins!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I found in Tier 11 inscription was a gold mine. made more gold doing darkmoon cards then anything else.

    ReplyDelete